Thu, 03 Feb|
Southwater Community Centre
Ladies Content Creators Club - Thursday Evenings
A weekly co-working session for local women in business to come together, learn about social media marketing, discuss the challenges that come with promoting a business online, and plan content for the week ahead.
Time & Location
03 Feb 2022, 19:00 – 21:00
Southwater Community Centre, 1 and 2 Stainsby St, St Leonards, Saint Leonards-on-sea TN37 6LA, UK
About the Event
When it comes to being busy businesswomen, we rarely have the time to spend on our social media channels. This means that weeks can go by when you don’t share any content to your pages, which affects your organic reach, gets in the way of building an engaged audience, and generally leaves you feeling guilty for neglecting your social media presence.
This is why we decided to set up the Ladies Content Creation Club, for local businesswomen in the Hastings & St. Leonard's areas who want to start being social media superstars. We wanted to create a space for women to come together, support one another, network with each other, and dedicate time specifically for planning and creating their weekly social media content.
What's it all about?
- Every business is different, and every small business owner is at a different social media skill level.
- Social media is changing ALL THE TIME.
- This is why we operate a 'free-flowing' format - we let YOU lead the discussions and topics you need to cover.
- Hands-on approach to make sure you leave the sessions feeling confident about marketing your business online.
- This is very much a GROUP session - with women in business helping, supporting, and encouraging each other.
Sessions are guided by local social media marketing specialist Catherine Hills of Brass Bee Marketing, who will be on hand to show you how to plan your content for the week ahead, brainstorm new ideas, answer questions, and offer advice and support as you put it all together.
- 7.00 PM - 7.15 PM - welcome, set up time and introductions for new attendees
- 7.15 PM - 8.15 PM - open discussion & accompanying social media training/support
- 8.15 PM - 8.30 PM - social media exercise
- 8.30 PM - 9.00 PM - social media content planning for x1 week
- x1 content planning worksheet for you to complete and take home
- Free WiFi
- Free parking outside
- Tea and cake provided!
We'll cover a wide range of subjects, from the unique emotional challenges that women face when promoting their business, to imposter syndrome and fear of visibility. In addition to planning your social media content, you’ll also have the chance to make friends with other local business owners and expand your network.
One x2 hour session at the Ladies Content Creation Club