Last Updated: 30/06/2020
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us:
We collect the information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you contact us to enquire about our Services, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, participate in an event, survey, contest or promotion, make a purchase, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, occupation, employer information, payment information (such as your credit or debit card and billing address), preference or interest data, and any other information you choose to provide.
If you provide us with an email address to invite a friend to contact us, we will collect that email address and use it to send your friend such an invitation.
Information We Collect Automatically:
When you use our website, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
Log Information: We collect log information about your use of our website, including your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, web request, access times, pages viewed, web browser, links clicked and the way you navigated around our website.
Mobile Device Information: We collect information about the mobile device you use to access our website, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and information about your use of our mobile applications.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our website and your experience, see which areas and features of our website are popular, and count visits. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources:
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our website. For example, if you visit us via a third-party social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site; we may also collect information about you when you post content to our pages/feeds on third-party social media sites.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
• Provide, maintain, improve and promote our products and services;
• Provide and deliver the information, products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts; • Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
• Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
• Communicate with you about products, services, surveys, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by Brass Bee Marketing, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our business;
• Personalize and improve our website and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
• Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions, and process and deliver entries and rewards;
• Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
• Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We are based in the United Kingdom and the information we collect is governed by British law.
By accessing or using our website or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the United Kingdom and other countries.
Sharing of Information
• With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf;
• In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
• If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Brass Bee Marketing or others;
• In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
• With your consent or at your direction.
Social Sharing Features:
Our website may feature social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which lets you share actions you take on our website with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others:
Brass Bee Marketing takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Account Information: You may review, correct or modify information maintained at any time by emailing us at . Please note that some information you provide through the website may continue to be accessible (e.g., comments you submit) and that we may continue to store information about you as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Cookies: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability or functionality of our website.
Promotional Communications: You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications or by sending an email to . If you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your past purchases or our ongoing business relations.
Push Notifications/Alerts: With your consent, we may send push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.